Exhaustion (when you have nothing to do all day)

I'll be honest, I had so many ideas for a post today. My mind was whirring with creativity, a great short story I could write or a discussion about book genres (like how Chicklit/Women's Fiction, as a genre, needs to get in the bin. I'll come back to that at some point, I have feelings on the subject).

But I am EXHAUSTED. Restless legs, epic dreams, and filling in a load of autism assessment forms (well, just the one form really. Only a part of the form, if we're being honest) has absolutely taken it out of me.

Honestly, you'd think being chronically ill would be a boon. Sitting at home all day with no commitments and no responsibilities or stresses? That's the life! But it sure can take it out of you 🥱

So, this is my lot for today. It's a blog post. I've done it. I've written a thing. I'm pretty proud of myself for that, not gonna lie.

Until tomorrow! 

Comments

  1. Oh gosh I can relate to this! I'm in my 5th month off work recovering from complications after an op and it is NOT the epic creative holiday I might have dreamt of. Hang in there and we'll done on every word you get down x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

16 Words challenge - day 1

Short story - A Criminal

I appear to be reading *all of the books*